Movie Monday




I recently watched Minority Report for the hundredth time and I still love it just as much from when I saw it in theaters in middle school. A fan of both Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise, Minority Report is a neo-noir science fiction movie, I also just learned it is based on a short story with the same name by Philip K. Dick. For most of my life I've never considered myself a sci-fi fan. But with a parent who grew up loving Star Trek and War of the Worlds and a coworker who has encouraged me to read some of her favorite sci-fi books, I have a new appreciation for this genre.  Based on three psychics that are referred to as "precogs," this is definitely one of Tom Cruise's better movies. What have you been watching lately?! 

Post by Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Reading

Cool Girls Read

Book Discussion: Eleven Hours